Welcome to Milton’s Cottage Trust (CIO)
Milton’s Cottage, situated in Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire, was once the home of John Milton (1608-1674), one of England’s greatest poets. It is now a museum of his work and times.
The cottage is open in 2016:
- Open 2pm to 5pm [last entries at 4.30pm]
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- April through to October inclusive
- Bank holiday weekends :
- Easter 25/26/27/28 March
- 30 April & 1/2 May and 28/29/30 May
- Sunday 26 June and 31 July
- 27/28/29 August
- Parties and coaches welcome outside normal hours by prior arrangement please email email@example.com or call 01494 872313.