Welcome to Milton's Cottage
Milton’s Cottage, situated in Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire, was once the home of John Milton (1608-1674), one of England’s greatest poets. It is now a museum of his work and times.
The cottage is open:
- Open 10am to 6pm [last entries at 5.30pm]
- Tuesdays : March through to October inclusive
- Fridays : 22nd May, 26th June, 24th July, 28th August
- Bank holiday weekends :
- Easter 3/4/5/6 April
- 2/3/4 May and 23/24/25 May
- Sunday 7 June
- 29/30/31 August
- Parties and coaches welcome outside normal hours by prior arrangement please email email@example.com or call 01494 872313.